Oil spill response is far from core business for most companies. Training of the staff and inspection of oil spill equipment (with the necessary quality) is difficult to perform without external assistance. Also, members of the preparedness group need frequent refresh courses, and new employees need their basic oil spill response training to get started.
MMB has signed an agreement with the Norwegian Coastal Administration regarding the use of the national curriculum for training in the management of acute pollution. We offer customized courses at all levels, from operator up to incident managers of oil spill response operations.
- Training by qualified personnel
- Focus on HSE
- Frequent staff training to eliminate risk and to obtain immediate response if an oil spill should occur
- Qualified operational management during training and in case of an oil spill
- Tailor made training of maritime personnel
MMB offers instructors and training for:
- Oil Spill operators
- Maritime personnel
MMB has developed Norway’s first handbook about operational oil spill response:
- Oil spill response field manual, Level 1
- OSR App for Android and Iphone to be downloaded for free on AppStore or Google Play