In worst case, an oil spill can be a potential environmental disaster. Without adequate pollution control, even a minor spill can be a liability to the company’s reputation, interfering with the local environment and result in massive expenses due to possible fees and loss of production capacity. Few companies have the competence and personnel to maintain necessary capacity in case of large or long-lasting oil spills.
Responsibility prevents oil spill:
- Risk assessment and risk reducing measures
- Oil Spill Contingency plan
- Continuous training of personnel to minimize the risk of oil spill and for immediate response
- Continuous updating through exercises
- Qualified operation management
- Mapping of vulnerable areas
MMB offers 24 hours spill response.